Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Subject Line: Keyword Winner Can Help Your Online Business Explode
              
              
Hey {andrew}

I want to take a moment and thank you again for being an
esteemed subscriber. You joined my list because you are
always looking for valuable information and resources that
can help make your online business more lucrative, isn't that
right? You want to achieve the financial freedom that so many
others have attained through the Internet.

And it is my absolute commitment to give you what I consider
to be the best of the best. To arm you with what you need to
make your dreams come true. And this not in a distant future
over yonder far, far away - but NOW. So I am going to give
you a bottom-line recommendation, and I know that you are
going to take action because you value and trust my
expertise.

And my recommendation is this: if you use Wordpress in any
capacity, you MUST purchase the SEO plugin Keyword Winner.

As I told you a few days ago, I spoke with KW creator and
renown inventor Dan Lew and in March 1st he is coming up
with version 2.0 which is poised to become the most powerful
SEO Wordpress plugin in the market.

http://yourclickbankusername.keywordwin.hop.clickbank.net

This sucker can catapult your WP pages straight to the first
page of Google. That's not a joke or exaggeration either. I
have seen Keyword Winner in action and can tell you that it
works and that you MUST get it right away.

Even better: from now until March 1st, you can get it and
receive free updates for life. Yep, that means that once you
have the plugin, you are IN and will receive ALL future
updates absolutely free of charge.

Everyone else who purchases Keyword Winner after March 1st
will do so under an annual subscription, which is still a
tremendous deal considering how effective this plugin is.

But, without a doubt, getting it NOW and not having to pay a
single penny ever again is even better, right?

So head on over to the Keyword Winner page right now and get
this amazing plugin. It is going to take your site to a whole
new level of traffic, exposure and monetization potential.

As a professional in my field, and based on all of my
experience online, I am telling you that this is one you MUST
NOT miss.

So go now to the KW page and get your free updates for life
before the doors close. This is the ONE purchase this year
that can and will revolutionize your business.

So please... go get your copy of KW now. I know that you trust
my expertise  and will not let this one get away. :-)

http://sluggar69.keywordwin.hop.clickbank.net

Talk soon,

(andrew)

No comments: